I THINK I MIGHT BE... SYD BARRE1T
From page 13 of Classic Rock Magazine January 2000
psychedelic snakebite groupi binge? Allow Classic Rock to he you 1. The last gig you ever played did you somehow forget to sing and play guitar?
2. Have you ever slept out in the woods after a gig you've played somewhere, and seen a girl appear before you? A girl called Emily?
3. Have you ever been to a Pink Floyd gig, stood down the front and shouted "That's MY band!" at Dave Gilmour?
4. Did you spend 220 on a perm in 1967?
5. Are you of the opinion that all middle-men are bad?
6. Have your 'mates' ever locked you in a linen cupboard while you were on an bad acid trip?
7. Have you recently written a personal history of art on your bedroom PO?
8. Did you once write 'Interstellar Overdrive' while trying to figure out how to play Love's 'Little Red Book'?
9. Do you have any inkling what any track on either 'The Madcap Laughs' or 'Barrett' is about?
10. You'd just like to be left alone in suburban Cambridge, right?
Mostly yeses — Suspicions confirmed: you are the Pink Floyd's lost schizoid genius. One or two yeses — You may well prove to be Brian Wilson... or Ozzy Osbourne
Precious few yeses — You are, in all likelihood, [insert your name here].